Re: general maintainer questions

..your right probably .. i'm going to post it debian-java soon.. the
only reason for my initial post to debian-devel was due to a
recomendation in the new maintainers guide to post an initial message to
debian-devel when new packages were being considered ... I guess for no
other reason than debian-devel is such a high-traffic list.  I just
wanted to get my intentions out to a large group of people so that I
wasn't duplicating work that was already being done.

..thanks for the input

-dave