Re: No PHP4 on arm keeps packages out of testing.

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 03:20, Steve Langasek wrote:
> It seems to me that a real issue here is, would a successful php4 build
> on arm even be useful?  Given how long arm autobuilders take to build
> such things, I have to wonder whether there are arm machines out there
> that are powerful enough to make use of the software in question.  If
> not, perhaps arch: !arm is the solution.

How long _do_ arm autobuilders take to build "such things"?  I can't
remember the last time there was a successful build to measure against.

I don't think php4 has especially large CPU requirements at runtime.
Newer arms run at 600MHz or so, which I would have expected to be
sufficient.

p.