Re: Proposal to help Debian release on time

Jeroen Dekkers <jeroen@dekkers.cx> writes:

> Yes, we should stop wasting the time of the people subscribed to
> this list. We could move the discussion somewhere else, however. We
> might have to create a new list for it, looking at the current
> mailinglists it's at least partially offtopic on the other lists. Of
> course the chance is high that I overlook some list with this
> purpose.

debian-project is for discussion ideas that will never be implemented
because of (pick one) 1) lack of people to actually implement/code 2)
debian's ossified beaurocracy.  Please post all useless ideas to that
list;-)

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/