Re: Debian doesn't have to be slower than time.

> > > Not me, I agree with you.
> > Seconded. And if any AMs are knowingly letting this kind of person in(or
> > not making any effort to see if they're that kind of person), they
> > should be beaten thoroughly.
>
> So what you're saying is that people who don't like it Brian's (or your) way,
> should leave?

<grin>  A difference of opinion is not a reason for leaving.  Not pulling
your weight is.  It's simply not fair to those who do their share of work
to be associated with those who do not.  And since we're all in the same
project, we're all associated for better or for worse.

I would not have someone on my volleyball team who only showed up to games
when they felt like it.  Why is this team any different?

I don't like somethings that go on here so occasionally I try to make things
better.  Usually, though, I get frustrated because it seems like nothing
ever changes and then I just fade in to the background again.

                                          Brian
                                  ( bcwhite@pobox.com )

         A computer's attention span is only as long as its power cord.