Re: Debian doesn't have to be slower than time.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 04:23:14AM -0500, David B Harris wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Feb 2002 22:54:18 -0500
> Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:
> > > I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that there is a huge proportion of
> > > developers reading my comments and thinking things like: "If you
> > > don't like it, leave!"
> > Not me, I agree with you.
> Seconded. And if any AMs are knowingly letting this kind of person in(or
> not making any effort to see if they're that kind of person), they
> should be beaten thoroughly.

So what you're saying is that people who don't like it Brian's (or your) way,
should leave?

Cheers,
aj

We came. We Saw. We Conferenced. http://linux.conf.au/

  ``Debian: giving you the power to shoot yourself in each
       toe individually.'' -- with kudos to Greg Lehey