Re: New translated APT available

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 05:18:03AM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:

Your mailer appears to be having problems respecting Mail-Copies-To:.

> On Sat, 16 Feb 2002, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > Bwa ha ha ha, Jason or Wichert, accept i18n patches to packaging tools?
> >
> > Bwa ha ha ha ha.
>
> You are on good crack.  dpkg is very well translated.  both dpkg and dselect.

I'm referring to the translated Packages file patches that the DDTS guys
are after.

Maybe it's just me, but I think translated package descriptions are a
great idea.  If dpkg would hurry up and support them I'm less likely to
become a victim of a spam campaign from disgruntled people who want that
feature.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       kernel panic -- causal failure