Re: localeconf package

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 08:41:15PM +0100, Manfred Wassmann <debian-devel@NCC-1701.B.Shuttle.de> was heard to say:
> > Shouldn't the three first depend on configlet-frontend?
>
> No ...
>
> > For example, are you sure localeconf will work smoothly without
> > python installed ? ;)
>
> Yes, because you don't have to use the configlets, you can as well
> configure them via plain vanilla debconf as I did.

  Hm, it would make sense for them to at least Suggest: configlet-frontend,
IMO.
  If nothing else, that would make it easier to find all the packages
that have configlets.

  Daniel

|                If we do not change our direction                            |
|                we are likely to end up where we are headed.                 |
\-Evil Overlord, Inc: planning your future today. http://www.eviloverlord.com-/