Re: It's Huntin' Season

> 	Umm. Except that I think that giving users more choice --
>  giving the sysadmin a choice about setting local site defaults can
>  only be good.

Oh certainly!  But ultimately, this amounts to making *everything* a
configuration option, doesn't it?  I mean, some sysadmin might want to
hexedit ls to behave a little differently; isn't it good to "give the
sysadmin the choice", and thus mark it a conffile?

> 	I vote for things staying under /etc, and being configuration files.

The real issue, of course, is whether they should be forced to be
conffiles.  Obviously some must be conffiles.