Re: localeconf package

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 01:08:46PM +0100, Martin Butterweck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think the localeconf package should be removed from debian.

Hi, I think Martin Butterweck should be removed from Debian.

Jeff Licquia and I wrote localeconf after conversation with Ben Collins
in December.  Ben was (and still is, last I heard) in favor of the idea.

If you have specific problems with localeconf, file bugs.

Note that mindless, clueless bitching does not qualify as a specific
problem.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    It's like I have a shotgun in my
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    mouth, I've got my finger on the