Re: kernel-linux-*, generic build process

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 03:40:41PM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> > [snip]
>
> The 'format' you describe does not exist.  If you are refering to something
> that Klee has done, then stop, as I am not using any of that.
>
> This is something completely new, and doesn't introduce any new language
> dependencies into the dpkg suite of tools.
>
> Just today I finally came upon a way to describe each patch, that actually
> makes sense.  I now just need to write the code to handle it.

No, just IRC discussions some time in the past where you were debating
various options.  All of them worked with standard tools.  I've no idea
what Klee's done with it.  I do recall that you settled on something you
liked, but I also recall that there were still concerns unresolved.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>            No conceit in my family

* woot smiles serenely.
<woot> I don't want to seem over eager about getting into knghtbrd's
       siglist.