Re: kernel-linux-*, generic build process

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Joseph Carter wrote:

> [snip]

The 'format' you describe does not exist.  If you are refering to something
that Klee has done, then stop, as I am not using any of that.

This is something completely new, and doesn't introduce any new language
dependencies into the dpkg suite of tools.

Just today I finally came upon a way to describe each patch, that actually
makes sense.  I now just need to write the code to handle it.