Re: ITP: debian-corba -- Suite of tools for using the Debian CORBA interface

> > or that it
> > contains all kind of ORBs, IDL compilers or other CORBA
> > related tools.
>
> I think it should be obvious that those would be in other packages.

Not really.  You know too much about CORBA, you are biased.

If I saw the package name 'debian-corba' I would imagine an
integration package (at Debian we're in the business of integration,
after all) which promoted cooperation between the different CORBA
setups used in the free software world.

So count another vote for debian-project-corba

Jules