Re: Release-critical Bugreport for February 8, 2002

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 06:00:02AM -0600, BugScan reporter wrote:
> Package: gmt (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian.org>
>   132135 [       ] gmt: Files in etc not marked as conffiles

Easily done. Don't know why I missed those. Will fix when getting
back from uni.

> Package: gs-aladdin (debian/non-free)
> Maintainer: Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian.org>
>   128438 [       ] gs-aladdin: Usage of gs-aladdin results in termination with the error message "Error: /invalidfont in findfont"

The good old defoma problem... Not sure how to fix it "right".

> Package: gs-common (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian.org>
>   126475 [       ] libdb2: Package doesn't build from source on i386

gsfonts package is missing which is needed in the libdb2 build. So this
is really a bug in libdb2 but still I am going to have gs depend on the
fonts since nobody is going to use gs without them and if somebody really
wants to there is the equivs package anyway.

Thanks

	Torsten