Re: Gettext sans emacsen-common (Was: Debian as a CORBA component)

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 04:27:42PM -0500, Daniel Burrows wrote:
>  (incidentally, please fix your mailer; this came out as a reply to
>   the CORBA thread)

As was the message I replied to. And your response.
Nonetheless, I have appropriatised the subject.

> On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 05:02:54AM +1100, Paul Hampson <Paul.Hampson@anu.edu.au> was heard to say:
> > 'cause you don't have a
> > /usr/lib/emacsen-common/installed-flavors
> > file. You can either 'touch' it, or convince emacsen-common
> > to do its post* thing first

>   Or you could install the latest gettext version (gettext 0.10.40-3),
> which I understand fixes this.

Glad to hear that. Although it hasn't reached my local
mirror yet. :-(

But with the package in the 'mostly-screwed' state, it won't
let you remove it, so surely it won't let you upgrade over
it? (Or am I assuming too much?)

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson@Anu.edu.au

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.

use, duplication and distribution.