Re: new Debian FAQs

On Sat, Feb 02, 2002 at 01:38:21PM +0000, Rob Bradford wrote:
> The Debian FAQoamtic seems to have disappeared, maybe a simpler FAQ
> system should be developed from which we can export in variety of
> formats to go to build up the debian-faq documentation.

I really don't think the format is crucial to this. The fact it's not being
updated is what's the problem, and that needs people, not machines...

AFAIR the faqomatic wasn't too successful either. Maybe we just need a
better system. Or maybe we just need better people.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.