Re: splitting xpdf and copyright problems

On Sat, Feb 02, 2002 at 06:03:02PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> I'm working on splitting up the xpdf package anyway so this
> is not big problem; I have a meta-package which includes all
> of the old functionality so that the upgrade is seamless.
>
> HOWEVER, the new Chinese and Japanese packages include some
> files from Adobe which I guess are non-free:

Hmm; I suppose the meta package could go in contrib and (some of)
the language packages could go in non-free; the main binary
packages would still be in main.

However, that would mean that people who don't use non-free/contrib
won't get any xpdf upgrade at all; not really desirable.

Hamish