Re: Keeping a package from entering testing.

El Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 03:15:58AM +0100, Manuel Estrada Sainz escribía:

>  I would like to release the updated version to unstable and keep it
>  there until I am satisfied with the packing. How can I do that?
>
> 	o Filling a RC bug against my own packages?

   Fill a dummy RC bug against you package and tag it 'sid'. This will
  make the new package not enter woody, but people will see easily that
  the RC bug does not hit woody and nobody will try to remove the
  package from it.

   There is an example of this in nano.

    Regards,

      José Carlos García Sogo