Re: Spam (Re: Urgent Investment)

Erich Schubert <erich@debian.org> writes:

> This doesn't help on the valid-outside-postings issue.
> There are lot's of valid postings from non-Debian non-subscribers to the
> list (especially to security@debian.org you really won't want to lose
> such mails ;)

  We can always setup lists a different way w.r.t. some requirements.

> BTW: Spammers targeting mailing lists will soon learn to grab email
> adresses from list archives and abuse these for sending...

  Why not rewriting any email address within list archives by the means
  of an automatical process?
  For instance, we could rewrite "a@b" to "a AT b" or "a@_ANTISPAM_b"
  and so on, and changing the rewrite rule regularly in order to
  make it unpredictable.

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome.marant@free.fr>
              <jerome@marant.org>