Re: Retiring from Debian

Hello!

	First of all, let me introduce myself.  MY name is Patrick Klee and I live
in Wichita, Kansas in the USA.  I have been using Debian Potato on x86 for 6
months, then I decided to upgrade to Sid and I have been hooked on Linux ever
since.  Recently, my PC died and I bought a mac, and I have Debian Sid on
PPC, and I love it.
	Let me get right to the point:  I really enjoy using Debian, I like to think
of it as "By the community, for the community."  I know it's hard to fill
someones shoes.  But I would really enjoy developing for Debian.  I have a
stronbg willingness to learn, and I feel I would be strongly and constantly
motivated by peers in the community as well as through my love of Linux.
	If anyone minds please, don't hesitate to email me at drwho@futureks.net and
let me know how I can fill Adrians shoes.  Give mne a chance and I will
flourish.  I personally fill a gap now that Adrian is leaving, but I would
love to meet new people and maybe get some free schwag?  ;-) eh...

Best of luck to Adrian, and regards,

Patrick Klee