State of xfstt

Hello,

while browsing through the list of RC-bugs I stumbled over xfstt.
It has a real lot of bugs most of them very old.

While the one RC bug (#107193) seems to be easy to fix because
it is just a FHS packaging issue I wonder what to do with #82992.
It is quite old and could really be a problem.  Unfortunately
I'm really no a font expert and so it does not seem very reasonable
to fix just #107193 in NMU.

Moreover someone should test, whether the important bugs listed
for this package are somewhat related to #82992.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
RC-Bug of the week: 118793