Somebody must package djvulibre

IMNSHO somebody must package djvulibre:

http://djvu.sourceforge.net/

It is free implementation of lossy image format called DjVu. That format
is especially good for scanned documents. It was originally developed at
AT&T Labs-Research.

Recent versions compile and work really well at least in my computer.
It is evident, that it is mature software already.

P.S: I am not debian-developer and I do not subscribe to this list. You
can Cc: to me if you want, but I am smart enough to read mailing-list
archives via WWW.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * Univ. of Jyväskylä * * juhtolv@st.jyu.fi
http://www.st.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/index.html * "STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW!"