Re: xfree86 4.2 and debian

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 06:36:05PM -0500, Jack Howarth wrote:
>    So now that XFree86 4.2 is released what exactly are the
> plans for its eventual introduction in debian? Will there
> be unofficial packages or such?

Either:

A) You sign a service agreement with my employer, Progeny Linux Systems,
Inc., to pay for expedited packaging work that I can do as paid labor;

or

B) You wait, just like everyone else, while I get the work done in my
free time.

/me pointedly avoids telling Howarth where he'll be able to find the
experimental pre-release packages that will be showing up in a few days

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If you wish to strive for peace of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    soul, then believe; if you wish to