Re: How to autobuild with CPU optimization

Hi Mikael!

You wrote:

> I've put a new version of ogle in incoming.  Itäll build plain
> packages on all archs, but on i386, ppc and sparc, it will also build
> packages with arch sprcific optimization.  How do I get the
> autobuilders to do this?  Or do I have to get someone with a sparc to
> build it manually?

If you just want to add option to the gcc (or any other compiler for
that matter) command line, just use if's in debian/rules. Somthing like:

ifeq "$(DEB_HOST_ARCH)" "sparc"
  options = --optimize-for-sparc
else
  options =
endif
CFLAGS = $(options)

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |