Re: Mobile Debian

Thanks to everyone for the info. I have a few more questions now.
1) Does the debian-installer project have a web site? I searched the debian
webpage bug didn't find anything. I'm interested in finding out more about
the project.

2) What is the status/purpose of packages in the main debian archive, such as
'pdm', which are clearly targeted at PDA/handheld users? Should we segregate
PDA-specific packages to a separate part of the archive? Hmm...

- Josh