New key, keyring maintainer not responding?

Hi,

About a year ago, i created a new GPG key, signed with my old PGP key.
I've been unsuccsesfully trying to get my new GPG key in the maintainer
ring. Somehow the keyring maintainer is not responding.

This wasn't such a big problem, till now. I need to upload the new
jabber packages, due to a minor accident i have lost my secret PGP
ring, so i can no longer sign the package with my old key (which is
still in the debian keyring).

Resulting in that i am unable to upload new/fixed packages until the
change has been made...

Any have a clue on how to get this done somewhat quicker?

--
Michel Onstein
Next Element B.V.