Re: [kde] and, for my next trick ...

On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 12:29:34AM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 12:00:30AM +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > I'll stop posting to -devel when you come up with the guideline that
> > says "don't post important stuff about one of the two major desktop
> > environments breaking hardcore". Gladly.
> >
> > It was an important issue that affected many.
>
> Nonsense. It's not of general interest to developers in their
> role as developers.

I'm not interested in SILC debs, the fact that Musixtex isn't going into
testing, or a bug in libgd-perl, in my role as a developer, yet they're
the threads immediately surrounding this one.

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
* Kamion practices the ancient and traditional Debian art of annoying