Re: [kde] and, for my next trick ...

Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:17:08 +1100
From: Daniel Stone <daniel@sfarc.net>
To: debian-kde@lists.debian.org
Cc: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: [kde] and, for my next trick ...

Oh, there *appears* to be one? You mean the one I sent this message to,
and the one that I'm subscribed to? Right! Thanks for the information! I
sent it to -devel because not all KDE users are subscribed to -devel.

Aaron, try thinking before you open your mouth to spurt shit. It can and
will work wonders.

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
<Robot101> the UI SUCKS GOAT TESTICLES!