Re: problem with debconf and start-stop-daemon

Michael Banck <mbanck@gmx.net> writes:

> On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 04:49:19PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
> > > You can't, in general, close *all* open file descriptors. OPEN_MAX
> > > may not exist (and I would guess that it doesn't on the HURD).
> >
> > If OPEN_MAX is undefined you could always use INT_MAX :-) .
>
> I bet INT_MAX does not exist on Hurd, either...

I bet it does.  The ANSI C standard requires that INT_MAX be
defined.  POSIX only requires that OPEN_MAX be defined if it has
a fixed, uniform limit.
--
"While the Melissa license is a bit unclear, Melissa aggressively
 encourages free distribution of its source code."