SILC debs

Since some people asked me, what happened these packages (which are still
waiting in the nonus incoming dir), we managed to put them to the official
site:

http://silcnet.org/

at the download section there is a release note, how to configure
sources.list to keep the packages up to date:

#*** via ftp ***
#silc-client:
deb ftp://silcnet.org/silc/client/deb ./
deb-src ftp://silcnet.org/silc/client/deb ./
#silc-server:
deb ftp://silcnet.org/silc/server/deb ./
deb-src ftp://silcnet.org/silc/server/deb ./

#*** via http ***
#silc-client:
deb http://silcnet.org/download/client/deb ./
deb-src http://silcnet.org/download/client/deb ./