Gnome 2 packages?

I'm starting to port my Gnome programs to Gnome 2, and was a bit stumped
when there was lots of Gnome 2 packages missing from unstable. The ones I
found right now were libbonoboui and libgnomecanvas, but I'm sure there
are others missing too.

Are there any plans on packaging this soon? The wnpp pages seem to be
broken (or is there not supposed to be ANY ITPs/RFPs?) so it's hard to see
anything there... I'd be happy to help, 'though I'm not an official
developer.

Cheers,
Martin

--