Re: no space left on device: LVM, Gnus --> dpkg, apt-get ?

On 06-Jan-02, 01:51 (CST), Egon Willighagen <egonw@sci.kun.nl> wrote:

> Now, I am facing the following problem (after making more space):
>
> - how can i determine which packages were updated yesterday?
> - how can i (semi)-automatically reinstall these packages?

I see that it turned out that the problem was different, but what I've
done in similar circumstances is 'find' to list all the directories in
/usr/share/doc that have been updated in _time period_, and feed the
output to 'apt-get --reinstall install'.

Steve