Re: Theory

To try and respond briefly, don't forget organizations that are using
Debian.  For a lot of organizations, it's neither practical nor safe to
do a nightly upgrade on your hundreds of computers.

Also, don't forget that a lot of the reason "stable" is stable, is
because it sits frozen for a while and thus problematic interactions
*between* packages can be found and eliminated.  If everything is
changing all of the time, you can't do this nearly as well.

I like releases!  And I really like having separate "stable" and
"unstable" lines being developed in parallel!

Lex Spoon