Re: stat vs stat64 - ugly problem

On Sun, Jan 06, 2002 at 11:10:13PM +0100, David N. Welton wrote:
> In any case, changing the order of two header files doesn't seem
> offhand like the sort of thing that would go about changing the system
> definitions.  That's poor modularity, in my opinion, because neither
> Apache nor Python, Tcl or anything else but libc6 owns the stuff in
> include/sys/.

Yes, Wickert should reread your initial message. The Problem here is, that
some header files define the LFS. This should not be done. It is not so much
an Issue now that we try to recompile all sources with LFS anyway, but it is
still ugly.

One good Idea would be to include the define in stat.h :)

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --