Re: EURO and CENT signs in the console keymaps

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 01:55:10PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Actually, I don't think I've ever seen "AltGr" printed on a key, yet all the
> keyboards in .hr have the right alt doing that.

The Gr stands afaik for "Alternative Graphics". It is found mainly in
Europe if the keyboards does not follow the US Layout closely. Cause the
[]/# Keys are reused for national chars like umlauts.

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --