Re: Some thoughts about problems within Debian

Hi Tollef!

You wrote:

> Then you are _very_ wrong.  There are too many and too complicated
> questions asked for a «normal user», whatever that is.  You have to be
> interested and/or have somebody help you install Debian, else you will
> give up halfway.

Maybe we we should have two modes: a ``user mode'' and a ``administrator
mode''. Teh administrator mode then should be the current situation,
whil ein user mode, only simple questions (e.g. "is your system
connected to a network? yes/no") should be asked.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |