Re: [OT] lazy maintainers

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 05:33:57AM -0500, Jared Johnson wrote:
> I reiterate again that it has not yet affected any debian release.
> Mozilla is a key feature in Debian.  Key Debian developers, Myth not the
> least of them, will make sure that it is included in a sufficiently
> stable form if this is at all possible.  Branden took some time to
> release X 4 packages into the world...

Not so fast, Kemosabe.  XFree86 4.1 was released on June 2nd and I had
my first experimental .debs available 10 days later, on June 12th.

I don't particularly care to take a position on whether mozilla should
be appropriated from Myth or not, but I resent your reckless analogies
to me and my packages.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    The basic test of freedom is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    perhaps less in what we are free to