Re: Don't know what to do!

Previously Michael Meskes wrote:
> So a bug in the kernel source must not be reported because we do not worry
> about the kernel-source since we do not use it or what? Don't get me wrong I
> just want to learn how to cope with a bug that should affect noone.

It's argueably not a bug. If the kernel sources does not have those defines
for some architectures it means it does not support quotas on them and
the quota packages should not be build for those.

Since a more recent kernel source does seem to have those #defines you
could file a wishlist bugreport to get that packaged.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@wiggy.net                   http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |