Re: [Debian account] I request your attention

From: Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org>
> Maybe some information is still missing or something else is wrong with
> the AM report for example. Asking the NM frontdesk can ensure, that the
> whole application is correct or point out errors.

If the application were not complete, someone would have found the time to
point it out. It's been months, and there's been several complaints. If it
were simple, someone would have pointed out the solution long ago.

No, Eray probably won't ever win the most beloved Debian developer award. (I
submit that a certain Debian developer who flames people for CCing him isn't
in the running either.) But he's done more work for Debian than many another
developer, and his "real work to email" ratio is higher than many another
developer, too. I've never seen or heard any complaint that he was
untrustworthy; he just seems to have annoyed the wrong person. Let's just
admit him.

And Branden is right; even if we aren't going to admit him, it's much better
to tell him straight out,  then just ignore him.
--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"The pig -- belongs -- to _all_ mankind!" - Invader Zim