Re: OFF-TOPIC New 'testing' codename

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 03:45:10PM -0700, Nicolas Lopez wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 04:54:29PM -0400, David L. Craig wrote:
> > Sam Powers wrote:
> >
> > > Wheezy - an asthmatic toy penguin with a broken squeaker. <-- My pick
>   I could go with that.
That's a good one.  We could change the debian logo to a pic of Wheezy
for this release (Asbestos Gear Donned ;)

> > > Buster - the family dachshund.
>   nah, just a dog.
>
> > > Al - of Al's Toy Barn, a broker of toy collections.
>   "Sketch, draw that man in a chicken suit!"  Beautiful thorught for a
> release logo :)
I like sketch best of the ones mentioned here though.

> > > Jesse - a cowgirl from Woody's Roundup.
> > > Pete - a prospector from Woody's Roundup.
>   Also usable.
> > > Bullseye - Woody's horse from Woody's Roundup.
>   Again, just an animal.
Hey, wadya mean "just an animal"?  He's a toy too...
By this reasoning slink was "just a dog"!

I'm still voting for "head" though ;)

 -Me