Re: OFF-TOPIC New 'testing' codename

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 04:54:29PM -0400, David L. Craig wrote:
> Sam Powers wrote:
>
> > Wheezy - an asthmatic toy penguin with a broken squeaker. <-- My pick
  I could go with that.

> > Buster - the family dachshund.
  nah, just a dog.

> > Al - of Al's Toy Barn, a broker of toy collections.
  "Sketch, draw that man in a chicken suit!"  Beautiful thorught for a
release logo :)

> > Jesse - a cowgirl from Woody's Roundup.
> > Pete - a prospector from Woody's Roundup.
  Also usable.
> > Bullseye - Woody's horse from Woody's Roundup.
  Again, just an animal.

> What about that dark character that refurbished Woody?
  Geri? Also the star & sole character in Geri's game.  He'd work, and would
probably better capture the thought precess of Debian as a whole :)

> Maybe we want to save Wheezy for a really special release?
  Actually releasing isn't special enough?

  - Nick Lopez
    kimo_sabe@atdot.org
--
Standards are great! Everybody should have one!