Re: OFF-TOPIC New 'testing' codename

Hello Bas!

Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
| Hi Pablo!
|
| You wrote:
|
| >       I guess I've solved this "problem" the woody freeze will
| cause: the
| > new codename of the testing distro. Why don't we call it by one
| of
| > Sid's mutant toys' names (which were rockmobile, babyface,
| janeydoll,
| > the windup frog, jingle joe, duckie and jack-in-the-box)?
|
| Didn't you read the announcement?

	Yes, of course. AT just stated that he would not make this
controversial decision that moment:
"On the subject of controversial decisions, one I'm not going to make
today is what to call the release after woody. That one will be made
when woody is released and a new testing distribution is forked from
woody. Besides which, I still haven't gotten around to rewatching Toy
Story."
	He hadn't said nothing about we talking about it. I am just a little
ahead :-). BTW, that's why I've put an "OFF-TOPIC" at the beginning
of the subject.
	No broken feelings, please. I'd just liked to see what the others
are thinking about the subject.

	[]s

	Pablo
--