Re: debhelper 3.x for potato available?

On 01 Jul 2001 16:22:20 +0200, Christian Marillat
<marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>If I remember right:
>
>in debian/rules call dh_help with -d (May be need to be hacked to remove
>that, because you need to always call "dh_perl -d" in your backport)

you mean dh_perl instead of dh_help?

There is no perl package in potato. So I think that dh_perl should
indeed be hacked to always generate dependencies on perl-base. Am I
correct here?

>in dh_help change min-version for perl need to be the latest perl in potato
>(5.004.05-1.1)

Why does perl-base still have a 5.004 number in potato while potato
has perl-5.005?

>in debian/rules change the pod2man line by
>        for file in dh_*; do \
>        pod2man -c Debhelper -r "$(VERSION)" $$file > $$file.1; \
>        done

There are two pod2man lines there, none of them being in a for loop.

Greetings
Marc