Re: Intent to NMU mozilla and ITP mozilla-cvs

On 07 Jun 2001 10:07:20 +0900, Takuo KITAME wrote:

> WV> On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Joey Hess wrote:
>
> > mozilla-xmlterm - xml terminal
> >>
> >> I wonder if this has enough mindshare and a non-generic enough name so
> >> it could just be called "xmlterm"?
> >>
> > task-mozilla - task meta package
> >>
> >> I hope you know task packages will not be used for woody.
> >>

> >> BTW, I've been using your older debs for a while, and one problem is
> >> that if you type something in the location bar and hit search, and it
> >> goes to google, it tells google that the language should be japanese
> >> (via a "foo=jp" cgi parameter).
>
> WV> I suppose you (Kitame) just copy-pasted the URL?
>
> WV> One can easily work around this problem: all you need for google to search
> WV> is the parameter "q". So, "http://www.google.com/search?q=foo"; searches
> WV> for "foo"
>
> WV> (With results in International English, of course)
>
>     hmm, probably, it because of that includes JLP (Japanese Language Pack).
>     I'll remove it and split from source.
>
> --
> Takuo Kitame
>

> --

Actually, if you could wait about a month, I was told by Anthony Towns
that we should be getting a ruling on the crypto in main issue. I would
really hate to see you NMU Into non-us, and then have it all move back
to main before the freeze

Also, I was going to upload a neutered version without NSS this week,
but decided to wait after talking to aj.

While i appreciate the effort, I would also appreciate if you waited
until this was concluded.

If the ruling says that we can't have crypto in main, I will upload a
non-crypto version to be put on the debian CDs.

--
Frank