Re: Intent to NMU mozilla and ITP mozilla-cvs

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Joey Hess wrote:

> >   mozilla-xmlterm - xml terminal
>
> I wonder if this has enough mindshare and a non-generic enough name so
> it could just be called "xmlterm"?
>
> >   task-mozilla - task meta package
>
> I hope you know task packages will not be used for woody.
>

> BTW, I've been using your older debs for a while, and one problem is
> that if you type something in the location bar and hit search, and it
> goes to google, it tells google that the language should be japanese
> (via a "foo=jp" cgi parameter).

I suppose you (Kitame) just copy-pasted the URL?

One can easily work around this problem: all you need for google to search
is the parameter "q". So, "http://www.google.com/search?q=foo"; searches
for "foo"

(With results in International English, of course)

--
wouter dot verhelst at advalvas in belgium

Try does not exist. Believe that you will do it, else you will fail.

       -- Luke Skywalker,
       in the trilogy "The Jedi Academy", Kevin J. Anderson