Re: Intent to NMU mozilla and ITP mozilla-cvs

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 11:35:52PM +0900, Takuo KITAME wrote:
> I'll do NMU this mozilla package, and Intent to upload mozilla-cvs into non-US.

According to policy, applications that depend on it will have to go
into non-US. This is fine by me, although I wish the crypto policy
would be revised already.

As I maintain a web browser that currently depends on mozilla (= M18-3),
I expect to upload the (very) new version that wants a much newer
mozilla in synchrony with this NMU, but to non-US. Is this the
reccomended course of action?