Re: [jason@topic.com.au: Re: grub override disparity]

On 07-Jun-01, 08:34 (CDT), Sam Couter <sam@topic.com.au> wrote:

> > Be reasonable.
>
> I think it's unreasonable that lilo is base "just because", yet grub is
> extra because more people use and know lilo.

"Unreasonable"?!?! Extra is not some kind of purgatory, and the
applications in it are not being punished. It's just a name. Lilo works
fine for most people.If you want/need something different, grub is
there.  Is there something about it being in extra that prevents it from
being installed? What's the big fscking deal?

Steve

--
Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org>
(Please do not CC me on mail sent to this list; I subscribe to and read