Re: Well done on new devel pages

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 06:37:43PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> I really don't see why we have to sacfifice usability for a minor and
> overly flashy thing like vertical titles. They could just as easily be
> made horizontal without affecting the look.

I've done that now. IMO it doesn't have the same effect as the horizontal,
but anyway...

> see shy jo, disgusted once more with the web's trend toward
>             style over substance

Funny you should mention substance, because the main point of my rewrite of
that page is to add more substance, the explanations for all the important
items.

It's also worth mentioning that the new page is completely valid HTML, it
doesn't use one bit of new web stuff (CSS, DHTML, whatever).

Oh well, you can't please everyone. :p