Re: Well done on new devel pages

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001, Julian Gilbey wrote:

> The new devel part of the website looks great!  Well done all.

My impression is that they look a bit funny when I use lynx, e.g.:

<--  snip  -->
   Different Architectures
          Debian runs on many kinds of computers (not only the
          Intel-compatible ones!), and maintainers of our `ports' have
          some useful web pages. Take a look, maybe you'll want to get
          another weirdly named piece of metal for yourself.

   Debian Policy Manual
          This manual describes the policy requirements for the Debian
<--  snip  -->

>    Julian

cu
Adrian

--

Nicht weil die Dinge schwierig sind wagen wir sie nicht,
sondern weil wir sie nicht wagen sind sie schwierig.