Re: sipp: Can this package be removed?

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001, Adrian Bunk wrote:

> > So if nobody is using foo, remove foo. That's my opinion.
>
> I have the opposite opinion: I don't know if some people use it, and
> that's a reason why I prefer keeping it over removing it (as long as
> there's not a good reason why to remove it).

I agree on this one: there's no reasen to remove a package unless it has
been proven that it doesn't work. You can never be sure that noone uses
the package, even if you don't get bugreports.

--
wouter dot verhelst at advalvas in belgium
Real men don't take backups.

They put their source on a public FTP-server and let the world mirror it.
					-- Linus Torvalds