Re: Something has broken APT on my system...

On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, Heikki Kantola wrote:

> For few days (first experienced this on 1.1.) I've been trying to figure
> out what's wrong with APT as whatever command I try, I get:

Er, ah, er, the only time I've seen that is when someone had too many
items in their sources.list, but I did not think we were even close to
having a problem with that again.. It means the package data exceeded 4
meg or some such large number. There is a configuration setting you can
tweak to make that higher, check the apt.conf man page.

Jason